Wednesday, October 22, 2008

has been awhile

Actually, I have lost the urge to write more blogs. Not hard to tell huh. Indeed, keeping the blog alive demands great effort... hardwork. Well, not that I've don't already know. Looking back at the older post... I wonder who wrote these things. Because there's so many things taken place in real life doesn't record automatically into the cyber world . As I notice the counter is still counting I wonder does people really enjoy being tortured by my poor grammar and sometimes depressive post hahaha. Thank you for pop by sometimes.

Just that, I feel like dropping a few words here before this blog is turning into a photo blog. There are many WIP-half written blog seated in my phone without making its way to be publish due to my artist-perfectionist-ever-correcting behavior that always not satisfy enough with it... enough to make to the public. I constantly checking the originality, the flow, the mood, the message to be really good stuff before showing the world... and that end ups not much updates here.

I'll post those long written blogs slowly soon... one by one... I only hope I can bare with myself now haha.

No comments: