Thursday, October 9, 2008

i miss u

Today, as I sat down from morning rush. He come over to checkout my iPhone. I let him play, and demo for him like a good salesman but he looks somewhat anxious...



Later of the day, he come over to my table again and show me a mp3 player. It is a no-brand replica of iPhone. We began to explore some features, watched a Japanese MV. The mp3 player struggled with our expectation. He finally reveal his anxiety...


"I bought this for my sister lar... She always wanted a mp3 player."


My heart goes out with him. Although it is a replica but it still cost some money. He loves his sister because I know, his paycheck.


As he left for dinner, I heard a cracking inside. I wish... I wish my sister is here instead of loneliness.


If you were here, sis.


written on Sept 3rd, 2008 iPhone

No comments: