Saturday, May 2, 2009

is beautiful behind the mess v3

stranger - secondhand serenade

This is a most played song back in "those" days. Top song of the month. Reminds me of someone who once appear to be my world. Well, It is a story goes like - you have given all you have but received a cold shoulder in return. It took me a long struggle to realize it won’t work.

But it’s nice today, I become a more mature, down to earth & secured person. Although I feel a bit dead from the inside, but it still good.

Upon the lesson learned...

“The thing you don’t want will found precious in someone's eyes. Think again before taking it for granted.” - JYJL

...modified from Joyce Meyer sermon actually… which also derived from one of Laverne’s older post.

“Don’t give someone a priority when he only thinks you’re an option.”

Deep stuff. But it’s true. Don't worry, not going the round of depression, just like to share some light with the world. Hope these quotes inspires.

I’ll have a long day today. Nervous.

No comments: