Thursday, July 17, 2008

the chasing

I took these pictures during the weekend, I was staying at home working and doing sermon throughout the day. The only time I went out was dusk and dawn, just to take picture. While I was walking up to my favorite shooting spot. The sky change suddenly. I thought I'll miss the magic light so I run up quickly to setup the camera and click 5 shots from left to right. The light lasted for 5 mins. I was fortunate enough to be at the right place at the right time. The color is so rich I don't even need the saturation slide bar. Not that I'll use it normally.

[updated] Here's the first shot @ 1st min.


I still have another shot from sunrise. I will update when I get some time later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pic~ I love sky pictures... haha! => seems like ur whole neighbourhood is becoming a camera based place hahahaha ;p

JYJL said...

haha! thanks chris! great to have you here! lemme guess who else's taking picture? yan ling? haha that's what happen when you got urself a shutter bug gf lar.