Tuesday, July 29, 2008

vibe, sun, run

NEW DAY. It feels like the sun is raining vibe in my spirit. Never thought things will turn out this way. I admired Pam's courage. Somehow, I learn a thing or two out of her sharing. The atmosphere is vibrant and fills with hope and faith. Lets keep shinning!

About the photos, it just comes in times. I was attracted to the strong color in the dawn. Leave my work, took my camera and run down to the street. Take a couple of shots and went for dinner.

If anyone just saw the post earlier. I took it off. Maybe I'll re-post it if I see fit.

Here I received some quotes from a subscription this morning.

Inspiration
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." ~ John Quincy Adams

"Leadership is based on a spiritual quality; the power to inspire, the power to inspire others to follow." ~ Vince Lombardi

"Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Haa... these makes me wanna take another great photo, writes another great song, preach a great sermon, make great games. Peers, go loves somebody today!


Listening to Hillsong - Run

No comments: