Wednesday, August 13, 2008

a long candy bar

People love to do photo blog lately. Ok, before it's too late. I have some candy for you. CHC just had some of the best services of the year recently. It ignites love for the huge family I shared 6 years, if not already.

The night we celebrated our 7th anniversary. Back then, I never thought we could looks this good! We're always have a desire to be cool but we just... ah beng reincarnation. lol. I still have those ancient remains featuring dull boring tie and pants… and uncle hairstyle lol. I bet no one willing to parade them anymore. Feel embarrassing ar...
On the artsy side, I like this picture for the fact if I lay my hand to cover the left side, I'll see Abel with the crowd in "monotone" and if I cover the right side, I'll see the colorful choir and singers. Abel is my ticket to hold the interest in both sides. I like the composition.

And I'm a lover of clean background. Pastor just emerges into the background. All I have is his emotion and posture. Zero distraction.
The story behind all these pictures were started out as a curiosity to find out how my new camera can do in low light situation and my skill in fast paced concert-like environment. I took a great hit of failure on Friday night because the pictures turn out really bad. As predicted, light is my struggle. Most of the shots were underexposing. Went home saddened (greatly). And spent overnight digging solutions. Before sunrise, I got a reference of a concert camera setting and sorted out all the little things that went wrong. Went to sleep, woke up, went to shot again. You bet, I went home a happy kiddy finally. :)
After the services, here's some fun!
Adrian in action.

I think every church will have a handsome with a guitar that every girls dream they will be the lucky girl. Our church been "blessed" with a few. Handsome come handsome go, after a few "generations" Adrian is our latest hot satay now.
Anyway, I guess everyone in the worship team have their own fansi. This guy claim great territory.
In the manhunt, we all witness those girls screeeeamm their lung out, (guys too!) I always enjoy the way he serenade the crowd. Way to go bro!

Speaking of who claim the biggest fan base, no one can beat this guy yet. We hands down...

As I was selecting photos, stumble on Kelvin's birthday, these pictures just brought me to their crazy laughter (in imagination).

It's obvious; this is just some normal snapshots, or rather inspiring. But beyond all the tech talk and art-call. At the end, photo is photo, the moment that bears lasting value. I love these guys really; they don't know how to stop laughing. lol. Thank you for keeping my night sane.

Good photograph meant for a life time. After more than a month of newly-wed mood now, I foresee the lifelong photography challenges will be capturing the moment with the mastery of skills and artistry.


1 comment:

Christopher said...

WOAH! the satay photo is freaky.. the smoke has a face in it @@...